Sunday 13 October 2013

Mac In Extra Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara Review

Hey beauty crazies 

When I saw the mac extra dimension 3D mascara I had to try it, the brush is a combination of max factors false lash effect mascara and L'oreal telescopic mascara! Which is two of my favourite mascaras! This mac mascara retails for £18.



The formulation of the mac mascara is very wet and you need to wipe the brush on the side of the tube before applying as it will clump a lot
If you like mascaras that build up very quickly you will love this!



The only bad thing about this mascara is once its applied and dried it can be quite dry and crumble

Before: (my lashes are very short and don't have a natural curl)


After:


Overall I really like this mascara and would re-purchase as it's quick and easy to apply.  

No comments:

Post a Comment