Wednesday 9 October 2013

Beauty Products Worth The Splurge!

Hello Beauty crazies!
This is my beauty products worth the splurge!



 Chanel Hyrdra Beauty Gel Creme £50

This has been my holy grail moisturiser for way over a year now! I've got through about 6 tubs of it! 

Why its so good?:
-Its a gel formula which is very light on the skin, but moisturises and hydrates the skin so well
-It works well in the winter (some moisturisers don't work as well in the winter, due to the fact that the cold seems to dry out the skin, but this moisturiser works perfectly whether used in the summer or winter)
-Can be used as a primer and moisturiser! ( I use this under my foundation as a primer, works better than any other primer I've used before)
-Smells like peaches (no joke it smells like heaven in a tub)
-Sinks into the skin quickly which is good if you are using it as a primer, or if you are like me and hate the feeling of moisturiser on the skin!


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer £21.00

This is better than any other concealer I've tried high and low end


Whys it so good?:
-Covers everything! Yes i really mean everything!
-Perfect for under eye covers dark circles
-Does not cake up
-Does not sink in to fine lines or creases
-Perfect for all ages (my mum uses it and she's 50)
-Has a broad colour range from very fair to very dark

Stila stay all day waterproof eyeliner £13

Its defiantly expensive for a eyeliner, but I've tried most liquid eyeliners on the market, as I wear eyeliner everyday, but this one is my favourite and I've been using it for the past two years (have tried others in between then but i keep coming back to this one)


Whys it so good?: 
-It does not smudge or move round your eyes (I hate it when your makeup looks really nice when you've just done it, then your out, you look in the mirror then BOOM theres eyeliner everywhere! PANDA EYES is not a good look on anyone!)
-The  brush/ tip is perfect to create the perfect cat eye eyeliner or for just lining the eye
-Can be used on holidays as its waterproof  
-Its very black 

Urban Decay Naked Palette £36

This is a cult favourite people talk about this palette all over the internet!



The eyeshadows are pigmented blend easily and are very wearable for everyday 
I actually prefer this palette to the naked 2 palette mainly because the naked 1 palette has better more wearable colours in my opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment