Monday 14 October 2013

Lush Dream Cream Review


Hey Beauty Crazies!

I recently went in to lush looking for a hair mask and came out with a moisturiser (standard shopping day out for me haha)
I've been using Lush dream cream for about a month now and can honestly say I am so in love! 

I use this products everywhere! (slight exaggeration but on my face, hands, and most of my body) 
Its described as a cooling and soothing lotion which is perfect for sensitive skin.
The formulation of the dream cream is very light but creamy. 



It doesn't look like I've used much but a little goes a long way and I've used this pretty much everyday since I purchased it!

Why am I so obsessed with it?
-It sinks in to the skin very quickly, which I really like, as i hate the feeling of a heavy moisturiser on my skin
-After applying this my skin feels unbelievable soft 
-Can be used on eczema (it actually claims to treat eczema) 
-It works amazingly well after shaving
-works better than OPIs cuticle treatment on your cuticles
-Helps itchy skin 
-Its vegan

The Lush Dream cream retails for £11.25 and I am in love with it! I would re-purchase again and again!


No comments:

Post a Comment