Saturday 14 September 2013

Bourjois 1 Seconde Gel Nail Polish Review

Hey Everyone!!

I adore Bourjois nail polishes and when I saw this colour I simply could not resist! 
This is a dusky pink colour, it looks brighter in the bottle, than it does on your nails which I was a bit disappointed about, as I was looking for a bright pink.
The colour of this nail polish is called Rose Cupcake! (How cute is that?!)

The brush that comes with this nail polish, is perfect in every way, it covers your nail in one swipe (no messing around trying to cover your whole nail!)
The formulation is also very gel-like as described, it glides on so smooth, it looks like you've just come out of a nail bar with a new set of gel nails, but for £5.99 instead of £25+! You only need one coat to have a opaque even colour!

Please excuse my nails in this picture my cuticles aren't looking their best to say the least!!
When I first put this product on, I had my topcoat ready and waiting to go! But I didn't need one, the finish of this nail polish is so shiny!

It drys in around 2-3 minutes which is one of the main reasons why I love it! (Nothing worse than waiting around for your nail polish to dry!)
They have so many beautiful colours in this line and I cannot wait to dry some more!
This retails for £5.99 and in my opinion is definitely worth the price1 

No comments:

Post a Comment